Sebastian Tournissac is the reigning IGSA Street Luge World Cup Champion. In addition, the talented French racer finished second overall in Classic Luge and seventh overall for Downhill Skateboarding in the 2007 World Cup Series.
If there was a title for the IGSA’s top ranked all-around racer, Sebastian would hold that distinction as well. He’s a veteran racer who is always a threat no matter what discipline he decides to compete in.
20 Questions: Sebastian Tournissac
1. Q: What sports do you compete in?
A: Downhill in general: Classic Luge, Streetluge, and Downhill Skateboarding
2. Q: How long have you been riding and racing?
A: Riding, I’m 29 years old so nearly from the beginning….. I’ve been racing for about ten years.
3. Q: What was your coolest moment in the sport?
A: Each time I ride!
4. Q: What races do you plan to compete in this year?
A: The Peyragudes Deluxe Cup, the Euro tour (Almabtrieb, Rock & Roll), maybe Maryhill, South Africa I hope, and the French Championship.
5. Q: What are your goals for the 2008 season?
A: To make myself happy and have fun with my friends
6. Q: What is your favorite event?
A: The Legendary Race (Col d’Izoard) for the track, Hot Heels Africa for the ambiance, good vibes, and I think Peyragudes like Hot Heels Kaurnetal for the perfect organization. But my favorite spot is The highest road in Europe, Col de la Bonette!!!
7. Q: What kind of equipment did you use?
A: I ride French SC8 boards and Abec 11 wheels
8. Q: Do you have any sponsors?
9. Q: Who are your favorite racers?
A: All my friends and all the guys who ride safe.
10. Q: Where do you live?
A: Roquefort les pins, it’s a beautiful small town in South-East France, the French Riviera.